Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well, this weekend was really bad. I tried and kept myself aware of what I put into my mouth, but at the same time, I couldn't seem to resist it. Like an other-worldly experience, eating something that I know I shouldn't be.

None-the-less, I lost 2.4 pounds in that week. YAY! It was funny because during the week, I weighed myself once, and it said 304, which would've been a huge loss, but I think it was maybe the normal fluctuations that seem to happen, so while it looked really nice, down there between my feet, I decided to discount it, and not write it down. I'm really only weighing on Sundays anyways. Another thing, I weighed myself last night and it said 303. Weird. Maybe I drop during the week, but my weekends make me gain. Hmmm. Now that I think of it, that could be true. I might try weighing myself daily for a couple of weeks. I don't seem to obsess when I do, but it would give that same down swing that I'm getting by the weekly weigh ins.

Thanks for the great idea Laura! Let's see if i can remember to do it now. In the mornings, I'm usually barely awake. But I could try the evenings too. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment