Friday, October 9, 2009

I hate being sick

I swear, my immune system used to be really strong... Until I married my husband. He gets sick all the time; sinus infections, bronchitis, strep throat, pleurisy, etc., etc., etc. And in the last year, I've gotten sick too many times to count. And last night, my throat started getting sore, and then my sinuses started doing their thing, and this morning, I don't sound (or feel) too hot.

Seriously, I was just sick three weeks ago! Why now?!? But I still exercised last night, just not as hard as I do when I'm not sick. I didn't do the kicks and sidesteps and knee lifts. I just walked. Which, I've gotta say, is really boring. But I didn't feel very strong. I felt like kicking my legs would have taken enormous effort, which I didn't want to make. But I still walked two miles.

This weekend, it's my goal to journal both days, and track what I'm eating both days, and to get on Sparkpeople both days. AND I get to weigh myself on Sunday! (The scale was sitting on the bathroom floor yesterday, and it was taunting me! Kept telling me to weigh myself because I've been really good this week, and I couldn't resist the temptation. So I weighed myself and things are looking very positive, but I won't "officially" let it out until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment