I can't believe I haven't posted all week! It's been a little crazy, and the craziness will continue into next week, and then I get to relax, thank goodness! I've been tracking everything I eat, and am doing fairly well at it. I weighed in this morning at 275.6 and all I can say is thank goodness I'm staying in the same area-ish. Three days ago I was at 278, so this is a loss, but I still can’t seem to break through the 270’s. I’ve seen the 260’s before on my scale, so I know what it looks like, but it has not been anything permanent so far. I’m still keeping it up though. Something is bound to change, let’s just hope it’ll be for the better.
I don’t have much else to write about so I thought I’d answer some questions.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 AM
2. How do you like your steak? As done as it can possibly get.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar
4. What is your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds, Bones, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Scotland
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios and skim milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussels Sprouts
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Prime Time (A Sports Bar near us)
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Toyota Corolla or a Ford Windstar. Depends on the day
12. What are your favorite clothes? Sweatpants and a tshirt
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Beach
16. Favorite time of day? I like the night time
17. Where were you born? Oregon
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None
19. How many siblings? 3 brothers, 4 sisters
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person
24. Do you have any pets? Benny our dog
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My husband has finished school!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Going on a roadtrip with the whole family, before my dad left.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog definitely. Can’t stand cats.
29. Are you married? To the most wonderful man in the world.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.
31. Been in a car accident? A couple
32. Any pet peeves? Bad drivers, (a short truck nearly ran us off the road last week, and then flipped us off when we passed him later, hence the) rude and/or inconsiderate people
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pizza hut stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, or Canadian bacon and pineapple on a white sauce base. Delicious!
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies
35. Favorite ice cream? Caramel Butter Pecan
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sadly, still Taco Bell
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
38. From whom did you get your last email? Spark People!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kitchen Kaboodle or Barnes and Noble
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No
41. Like your job? Partly. The days where I just do my job, I enjoy it. On the days when others act like I’m their employee, and bring up work for me to do for them without asking, and just assuming I’ll do it, not so much.
42. Broccoli? Cooked lightly.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Our honeymoon. We drove from Portland south to San Francisco, East to Lake Tahoe and Reno, North to Idaho and back into Oregon. We camped in lake Tahoe where I’d heard all about the bears, so I slept with my pocket knife (like that’d help, LOL) and the car alarm button. I figured that would probably scare anything away. LMAO
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jeff
45. What are you listening to right now? A radio station on-line
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, but maybe one or two in the future
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:42AM
50. Coffee Drinker? Ugh, no.
I'm Not Sure I Can Do This
9 hours ago