Thursday, October 7, 2010

These crazy days!



I was given a cute “Cherry on Top” award from Ericka at Thunder Thigh Bride. Thank you Ericka! I don’t do these often, simply because I don’t know what to say, but this is a fun one that I do in fact have an answer to. I have to answer the following question, and then pass it on to 6 other bloggers.
"If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?”

I would kick myself in the a$$ and teach myself proper money handling skills and write out a budget, and how not to go to money lenders, not be scared to call hospital’s accounting offices, and in the end avoid the debt collectors I’m now dealing with. I’d also tell myself to not mess around with people I shouldn’t have messed around with. I’d have avoided a several yearlong route down the wrong path. It’s not regret though because had I not made those decisions then, I’d have never met Jeff when I did.

Last night, I decided that it was going to be my rest day. Actually, I didn’t feel like exercising, but since I’ve decided I only get 1 rest day a week, I have to exercise for the rest of the week. I’ve tracked every single bite I’ve eaten for the last three days, and except for yesterday (when I only went over by a bit) and stayed under my calories, and had a big deficit. I’ve been weighing myself in the mornings daily, and (knock on wood) it’s looking good. I know I’ve been doing the right things to get my weight moving in the right direction again, and anticipate a reasonable weight tomorrow morning, which I’ll share. I can’t wait!

This morning when I woke up, I discovered our (new; I’ll share sometime) dog had peed on the side of our nicest suede chair, and it had run about 4 feet across the floor, and he pooped in the hallway, a couple of times. He’d been doing so good about going pee outside, and had only gone poop a couple of times in the house. But it’s starting to drive me crazy. I had to clean that up this morning, so that the house doesn’t smell when we get home, which made me not have enough time to make my lunch, and made me late for work. We’ve been taking him out quite regularly, and it’s very obvious he’s been able to hold it until we’re home, so we don’t know what we can do at this point. We make sure to give him a treat when he goes either one outside, so what do we do now? Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyways, I ended up getting Subway for lunch today since I didn’t bring a lunch. I planned it all out ahead of time, and got exactly what I wrote down. A 6” turkey sandwich on wheat bread, with mustard, almost all of the vegetables and provolone (one of my weaknesses, but only 100 calories worth), and had a very filling lunch, that came in at a fine 390 calories. Not too shabby, and very well within my calories.

1 comment:

  1. For your puppy- make sure he goes outside no more than 2 hours after his last meal, and once more before you go to bed. a long stretch of time like 8 hours is hard on a dog at first. Also it sounds like he roams around? get him a crate- puppy wont mess his bed and they actually love having their own "room" after a while. I promise, it's not cruel. Especially when you have to clean up poopies in the hallway in the morning.

    Congratulations on exercising every day this week, thats something I dont do haha

    ReplyDelete