Monday, October 19, 2009

Weigh-in

I've been weighing myself all week, to get a general idea of how my weight is going, and I've been down between 301 and 305 consistently! And when I "officially" weighed myself yesterday, my weight was 303.4 pounds! WHOO HOO!!! I've lost 10 pounds so far!

Last week was the most successful I've had so far. While I definitely didn't stay within my calories on a number of days, I made sure to exercise and keep track of my calories. So I was aware of what I was eating. Obviously, it made a difference.

On a different (unsuccessful) note, I've been feeling kind of down that another cycle passed without us getting pregnant. The weird part was that I was having several symptoms, and thought that I might actually be pregnant, unfortunatly, although AF hasn't shown up yet, my temperature has dropped down to normal yesterday and today, so AF is due any minute. Ugh! I hate that part. Another month bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment