Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I just want to sleep!

For the last couple of weeks, I've been sleeping pretty poorly, as in not falling asleep until 12:30 (I try to be in bed before 11:30) and waking up throughout the night, or tossing and turning. For awhile, I had been taking a Lunesta to help, but then it seemed it stopped working, so I stopped taking them and made myself go without them (which means staying up later into the night).

Then I took Melatonin for awhile, but again, I went through a phase where it stopped working, so I stopped taking it. I seem to go back and forth through these weird phases, where I sleep fine without anything, then for a few days I need to take something. Lately, neither have been working by themself, so I've been taking them both.

Which seems to work great, I fall asleep fast, and sleep through the entire night, but in the morning, I'm finding myself groggy. Even though I'm getting about 8 hours of sleep. It's driving me crazy!!! I just want to sleep! I'm sure I'll be right back to sleeping fine without anything in a week, but until then, I just have to drug myself. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment