Monday, November 23, 2009

Such a short weekend

I have to say. I love the weekends! My husband and I actually get to sleep in together and then spend the whole day together. It always seems like it goes soo fast though. I felt like it was Friday and then it was Sunday night. Ugh!

In weighing myself yesterday, I was at 300.6 Lbs. Which is up 2.2 pounds from last week. I think it's very possible that I was closer to last week's weight, but Jeff and I went out for lunch yesterday, and it was quite a salty meal. Then last night, I felt so dehydrated I was drinking a ton of water. So I'd bet that water retention is more my problem than eating too much, especially since I ate well for 5 of the last 7 days! I think I'd like to weigh myself a couple of times this week though, just to see if I can pick up a pattern. I'd like to see if I go down from PMS time too, which was also this weekend. It'd be interesting to recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment