Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sometimes, I pity my husband.

For about the last week, I've been (I'm sure) a major stressor on my husband. I've been extremely emotional, to the point that I cried when he gave me a hug, I cried when we were talking on the phone, I cried talking to my roommate, etc. For me, it's been ridiculous. But for my husband, he who has 4 brothers and 0 (zero) sisters, he doesn't understand what's going on, and even feels bad because he thinks he's the cause of my stress. I'd LOL, but I might cry.

I thought that maybe my fertility was working for a change, and I suppose there's still a chance, but I won't know for 4 more days. In the meantime, I'm really struggling with emotional mood swings, tenderness, and other things. My temperature dropped nearly a whole degree yesterday, but then today it went back up halfway, so I really don't know what to think. Honestly, I'm trying not to. If I hope that I am pregnant, and then find out I'm not, it's heartbreaking. If I'm expecting that I'm not, it's easier to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment