Friday, May 14, 2010

Food for 5/13/10

I did well last night. I stayed within my calories, fat, carbs and protein, and actually went a little over on my fiber for the first time in a long time! That’s one thing I’ve been slowly working on since it really is important for my digestive health. Last night, I went to water aerobics, and it was a different teacher, whose class I don’t think I like very much. She stood on the edge of the pool with a microphone and speaker so we could hear her, which was great, but she wasn’t able to demonstrate the movement very well, and a lot of her moves were nearly impossible to do underwater. It makes me think that she didn’t try them underwater before deciding what to teach. So I’m glad then that I have Weight Watchers on Tuesdays so I don’t go to the class. I think I’ll just go on Mondays and Wednesdays. At least with those two, I feel like I get a workout.

Food for 5/13/10
Yogurt 160
Whole Wheat English Muffin 130
Butter 102
Chicken Salad 137
Whole Wheat Pita 130
1 C. broccoli 24.6
Banana108.5
Apple 81.4
V8 30
Granola Bar 100
Cheese Stick 80
Michelina’s Mac & Cheese, 2/3 package- 200 (I started my weight loss on these things, but last night, this was kind of icky.
2 Beef hot dogs- 80
2 sushis 115
½ serv. Doritos 75
Hamms Beer 144
1 T. peanut butter 95

GRAND TOTAL: 1652 calories and 35 points!!!

This evening, my aunt is having one of those jewelry parties where someone comes in and shows the group jewelry that you can buy. She’s also providing alcohol, unfortunately I don’t know what kind, so I decided that I would eat a little less today so I can have 2 drinks tonight. I’m also going to find the calories and points for a bunch of drinks I normally have so I have a little cheat sheet, and I can keep my calories in check. Wish me luck!

The weather here is gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet always happy to find a fellow WW blogger. How exciting it will be for me to follow your journey. You can follow mine if you like I live in UT where are you from? http://herewegoholdontight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good weather! It's finally getting warm here. Good job, your doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice to skip the class with the teacher you dont like. I have recently learned (since I used to totally hate exercise) that finding something that I actually enjoy makes a world of difference when it comes to exercise.

    And I just want to say thanks for all your support over on my blog. You are one my "regulars" and I always look forward to what you have to say!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete