Thursday, March 18, 2010

Really successful day yesterday!

I had a really good day yesterday. I ate more points for breakfast and lunch, kind of trying to even out my intake throughout the day. I made lasagna rolls, which, while I did stay in my limits, were waaay higher in points and calories than I’d intended, and I even used cottage cheese and turkey. Weird, but they were delicious! I had them with a large side of cauliflower which I ate first so I’d be more full by the time I got to the good stuff. LOL. By the end of the day, I had reached 32 points and a little less than 1,500 calories. I feel really successful with this. And I exercised on the wii for a half hour while watching a Friends.

I used to love watching Friends, and kind of miss it not being on tv regularly, so I’ve started out with the whole series from the library. I got season one the first week and am up to season six so far. I’m really enjoying seeing all these episodes that I’ve never seen before. When Friends was on originally, I was too young to watch the first several seasons, so when I started watching, I only caught the last 2 or so. So I’m seeing a lot of new stuff, and loving it! Once I finish it, I don’t know what I’m going to do! LOL, I’m not really into TV shows that much, so I’ll have to look for something that’ll keep me interested as Friends has.

I’m looking up recipes to make for dinner tonight. We’re limited by what we have in the house, so it’s somewhat tough to find recipes that work, but usually I can make some wiggle room. I also have to make frosting for my nieces birthday cake for tomorrow. I’m not a big fan of sweets, so it’s good that I won’t be snacking on it. But I’m going to have a busy night tonight. After I make the frosting in several different colors, I am going to decorate the cake. Luckily, I wrote out the wording in royal icing to dry on Sunday, so all I have to do is peel them off and put them on the cake. It’s just frosting and borders. I’m really looking forward to how this one turns out. It should look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment