Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm back on track

For the last 4 days, I've been under my calorie limit! And I have tracked my foods for the past week! For the past 2 days I've drank over 8 cups of water, which I've worked at before, but really struggled with. I notice it helps to drink alot during my meals, and especially during breaks when I'm exercising. I also have a 4-cup water bottle, a 1-cup plastic cup, and a 2-cup coffee mug (i use it for tea) sitting right next to my keyboard. LOL, people probably think I'm crazy.

Last night was my 3rd night of exercising in a row. I have a schedule that I've been mostly sticking to, but I figure if I don't stick to it, it at least gets me exercising. And last night, I was on the Wii, which does amazing things to my muscles; my newly existent ab muscles are still sore! I was having such a fun time that I was on for an hour, playing all kinds of games.

I discovered a new game that's walking, 800 steps in 10 minutes (though I did it in 8), and you can change the channel and watch tv, and listen to the rhythm counting on the remote. Which is soo awesome! I'm almost excited to go home tonight and play with it again! Which has been driving my poor (sick, again) husband crazy because he's been resting on the couch and has to watch me get all smelly and sweaty. He has bronchitis and pleurisy, which is an inflammation of the chest wall. It can start because of pneumonia or other lung conditions, of which he has many. So when he breathes, his chest hurts. :( I'm sad that he's sick again, but happy because he's been doing way better health-wise (taking vitamins and hasn't been sick for several months).

No comments:

Post a Comment