Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick! And not in a "that's cool man" kind of way.

Sadly, I don’t have much to blog about today. I am miserably sick with a sore throat, runny nose and pressure behind my eyes, and have been loading up on Emergen-C’s, vitamin C’s and Dayquil. Luckily I have been drinking plenty of water (had to get those pills down somehow!) and have been peeing, I swear every half hour for the last couple of days. I even go at the beginning of my lunch break and go again at the end (it’s only a 30 minute break), so I’m going crazy with this all too!

In regards to the rest, my eating’s been only ok and I haven’t exercised worth squat in the last week. I will do better once I’m no longer feeling like crap.

Jeff and I had been planning on going to the beach with my cousin and her Jeff for the weekend, but I just found out that the pass over the mountain range is supposed to be really nasty this weekend, which means we will likely be not going. Normally I’d just try to brave it, but we’re driving to Bend for Thanksgiving, and the pass there is probably going to be nasty as well, and we really don’t want to have to do it twice in a week. So my weekend is no longer going to be exciting, which means I’ll get to spend more time recuperating. Yay.

I know this is probably one of my lamest blogs, but I can’t help myself. I hope you’re doing a lot better than I am.

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel better, ick! I just realized you are also from Oregon. I'm in Klamath Falls. I will be heading over Willamette Pass for Thanksgiving. It's supposed to dump at least through Sunday in the mountains, so I'm hoping it's better on Thursday! I have friends in the Bend area and I go there all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're better soon!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete