Monday, September 28, 2009

Soo, still reaching for my goals

A few days ago, before the weekend, I decided that I needed to make more effort in counting my calories during the weekend, and tracking my foods. I did get on on Saturday, but not on Sunday. So that one was only 50%.

Unfortunately, I lost my notebook where I keep track of everything I eat during the day, (and input it later). So I've been writing it all down on little note cards, or receipts, or paper I find in my car, but then I lose them. Hmmm, maybe I need a new system. :)

So, because of alot of culminating events, I did pretty poorly this weekend. In particular Friday night and Saturday. Jeff was at a bachelor party and I was lonely and I overate. And on Saturday we went out to dinner with our roommate and I'd had a really long day working, and I was so tired, I didn't want to think about what I ate, so ended up doing a little worse than originally planned. On the positive side, the sandwich I ordered wasn't very good, with a massive hunk of meat in it, so I only ate less than a quarter of it. The biggest part of that meal was fries and the fondue (best ever!!!). Back on track I go! So while tracking online today, my goal is to find my notebook AND walk or do another exercise for 30 minutes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment