Friday, September 25, 2009

It's the weekend! Run for your lives!!!

I've decided to add to my goal. I've discovered that the weekends are the worst for me. I'm out and about, I don't have alot of time to get onto SP, or to write in my journal, and we go out to eat more.

My goal for myself now is to take my journal with me wherever I go, and to get onto Sparkpeople at least one time per day on the weekends and input all my foods eaten. Who knows? Now that I wrote about it, I'll probably get on 4 times tomorrow. LOL.

Other than that, I've been within my caloric range for the last 4 days, though I went over (by about 50 calories) on one of them; I still count that as a good day because I still did all my tracking, wrote in my journal and paid attention to what I was eating. It just happened to be a poor food choice.

On a side note, I go back and forth between including raw vegetables and fruits on my calorie count. They're all healthy, and I get my servings, so if I don't count them in this case, I was under by a few calories. Either way, it's too close to call and I'm not going to berate myself. I've been giving myself credit for the things that I do that, in the long run, are for a better me. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment