Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In the beginning, I was skinny...

I've been working on changing my eating habits since the beginning of 2009. I joined a group and weighed 312, and then the group disbanded, and I've been doing it on my own ever since. I haven't lost any weight so far this year, but in the 9 months since the group ended, I have only gained one pound. Having expected more like 25 or 30, I was very relieved, and even a little more motivated to start losing. I don't have the health problems that many large people experience, however, I can't seem to get pregnant and we think it's possibly because of my (and my husband's) weight. And my knee has been a little sore off and on for the past month. Yet another eye opener. So that is my goal. I want to be thin, healthy, and get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment