Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I lost something!

At my weight watchers meeting last night, I weighed in at 284.2 pounds, which is a loss of 0.6 pounds! YAY! After that, I came home and while I ate like crap last night, I walked three miles with a workout video, so that’s something.

As of last night, Jeff thought he was coming down with the flu, and then this morning, I was at work, but my stomach felt pretty terrible. On top of the cold I’ve had for 2 ½ weeks now, I’m getting a little irked. Cross your fingers that I don’t have the flu. If I have both at the same time, I don’t even know what that is. Maybe the Clu, or the Fold. LOL, I don’t know. I guess I never realized it might be possible to have them both at the same time. Either way, it can’t last forever.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss. I hope you lose the 'clu' soon too!

    ReplyDelete