Monday, November 28, 2011

Feeling good today

I tracked every bite I ate today. Stayed under 1500 calories which is the best I've done in a long time! For our fitness challenge, I earned the most points so far for one day which is fantastic. When I got home today, I used my self-control and walked to Leslie Sansone for 4 miles, and then did 10 minutes of strength training. I also drank 16 (if you can believe it) cups of water. I think with the extreme cold, it's very easy to get dehydrated, so it's great to drink a lot. I just have to make sure I stop drinking water by 9:30 or I'll be up all night.

I'm feeling good tonight. They always say you never regret working out and it's absolutely true! I'm going to try to remember how good I feel tomorrow if/when I try to use excuses, in order to make sure I do exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment